- 60g coconut oil
- 100g Meridian chunky cashew butter
- 30g Meridian malt extract
- 80g puffed brown rice, spelt or oats
- 40g coconut shavings
- 20g golden linseed
- 50g vegan chocolate chips
1. Line a medium baking dish or brownie pan with baking paper.
2. In a saucepan gently melt together the coconut oil, cashew butter and malt extract. In a separate bowl combine the rice, coconut and linseed.
3. Pour the melted cashew butter over the rice mixture and stir until all of the rice is coated. Tip it into the prepared baking dish, spread to the edges and press down with the back of a spoon to compact.
4. Gently melt the chocolate chips and drizzle over the crispy cake. Put it into the fridge to firm up then cut into squares. Cook’s tip: Keep them in the fridge to prevent them becoming crumbly.
Share this post
Products Related to this Recipe
Organic Barley Malt Extract 370g