- 100g pecan nuts
- 2tbsp Meridian Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2tbsp Meridian Date syrup
- 50g ground almonds
- 50g chopped apricots
- 50g raisins
- a sprinkling of Desiccated coconut
Makes about 16 bites
- Put the pecans into a food processor and chop finely. Add in the peanut butter, date syrup, almonds, apricots and raisins and blitz until they’re all well combined and the mixture clumps together.
- Line a sandwich box with greaseproof paper and tip in the mixture. Smooth it into the corners then sprinkle over the coconut. Pop it into the fridge to chill.
- Once the mixture has firmed up, turn it out onto a chopping board and cut into small chunks. Store in the fridge in a sealed container.
Share this post
Products Related to this Recipe
Natural Date Syrup 330g
£199 20% OFF