- 275g self raising flour
- 50g oats
- 1tsp baking powder
- 100g Sultanas
- 2 eggs
- 100g runny honey
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 100g Meridian Cashew Butter (Smooth or Crunchy)
- 50g butter, melted
- 200ml milk
Makes 12 muffins
- Preheat the oven to 190C/gas 5 and line a muffin tray with 12 paper muffin cases.
- Mix the flour, oats, baking powder and sultanas in a large bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, and then gently beat in the honey, mashed bananas, peanut butter, melted butter and milk. You’ll end up with a gloopy liquid.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, tip in the wet ingredients and quickly combine. Don’t over mix.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown. Cool on a cooling rack.
Cook’s tip – these muffins are perfect for breakfast in a hurry or as an addition to a sandwich box.
Share this post
Products Related to this Recipe