- 4 Coley fillet pieces, skinless & boneless
- 4tbsp Meridian Almond Butter (Smooth or Crunchy)
- 1 chilli, seeds removed and finely diced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 lime, zest & juice and extra to serve
- Small bunch of coriander
- Heat the oven to 180C/ 160C fan/ Gas 4. Lightly oil a baking sheet or oven dish and lay the fish on and season lightly.
- Beat together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl with 2tbsp of hot water. Spread onto each fish fillet.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until the fish is cooked through. Serve with an extra squeeze of lime and coriander leaves.
Cook’s tip - This recipe works with any firm white fish; experiment with Bream or Pollack to take the pressure off those precious cod.Serve with wild rice and a fresh salad