- 100g self-raising flour
- 300g porridge oats
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 100g mixed seeds
- 125g chopped dates
- 50g unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1 apple grated (skin included)
- 100g Meridian Smooth Peanut Butter
- 150g unsalted butter
- 150g honey
- Heat the oven to 170C/150C Fan/ Gas 3. Line a 20cm x 30cm baking tin with greaseproof paper. In a large bowl combine the flour, oats, coconut, seeds, dates and peanuts.
- Heat the peanut butter, butter and honey in a saucepan. Stir well as it melts together. Once it’s melted and loose, remove from the heat and add the apple.
- Tip the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Tip into the baking tin and press out to the edges and corners. Use the back of a spoon to compact the mixture.
- Cook for 20-25mins until it turns golden on top. Let it cool in the tin then cut into 25 bars and store in an airtight tin.
Share this post
Products Related to this Recipe