- 4tbsp Meridian Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1tbsp dark soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2tsp fish sauce
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- 1 red onion sliced into thin wedges
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2cm ginger
- 150g baby sweetcorn, sliced in half lengthways
- 150g mange tout, sliced in half lengthways
- 300g frozen prawns
- 2 x 300g packs straight to wok thai noodles
- 4 spring onions, sliced widthways
- In a bowl whisk together the Meridian peanut butter, chilli sauce, lime juice, fish sauce and soy with 2 tbsp boiling water.
- Put the sesame oil into a wok or large frying pan and heat till very hot, toss in the onion and stir fry for 2 mins. Finely grate the garlic and ginger directly into the pan and continue to stir fry until the onion starts to soften.
- Add the sweetcorn and mange tout then the frozen prawns. Continue to stir fry for 3-4 mins on a high heat until everything is hot. The vegetables should be tender but not soggy.
- Finally add the noodles and the dressing and toss well. Once the noodles have warmed and everything is coated in peanut dressing, divide between 4 bowls, top with the spring onions and serve.
Share this post
Products Related to this Recipe