Almond Butter French Toast
What you need:
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 4 slices Brioche
- Knob of butter
- 2 tbsp Meridian Almond Butter
- Fresh fruit to serve
- Beat together the eggs and cinnamon in a wide shallow dish and soak the brioche slices well.
- Heat a knob of butter in a frying pan and cook 2 slices of brioche on one side for 2 minutes until golden brown. Flip one slice over and dollop 1 tbsp of Meridian Almond Butter on the cooked side, spreading out a little. Lay the other slice on top, browned side down, and continue to cook for 2 minutes until the bottom is browned.
- Carefully flip the whole sandwich over to cook the final side Repeat with the remaining slices of brioche.
- Cut both sandwiches in half and serve with fresh fruit.