What you need:
- 3 tbsp Meridian Smooth Rich Roast Peanut Butter - for a crunch use Meridian Super Crunchy Rich Roast Peanut Butter
- 230g Cashews
- 280g Chopped Dates - Soaked and Drained
- 70g Cacao Powder
- 105ml Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Base - In a food processor blend together 230g cashews & 2 tbsp Cacao to a fine crumb, add 130g of soaked dates and blend until the mixture combines. Place 6 even layers into a silicone finger mold and pop in the freezer to set.
- Middle - Blend the remaining dates until smooth, then add and blend; vanilla, water and 2 tbsp melted coconut oil. Once combined, remove the mixture and hand mix in Meridian rich roast peanut butter. Spoon the mixture evenly onto the bases and place in freezer to set.
- Chocolate to cover - Whisk together the remaining cacao powder, melted coconut oil and maple syrup. Dunk the set fingers into the chocolate evenly coating them, place in a fridge on parchment paper until the chocolate is set.