Takes 35 minutes
What you need
- 100g self raising flour
- 300g porridge oats
- 100g mixed seeds
- 80g dried cranberries
- 80g dried cherries
- 50g walnuts, chopped
- 1 apple grated (skin included)
- 150g Meridian Cocoa peanut butter
- 150g unsalted butter
- 100g meridian maple syrup
- Heat the oven to 170C/150C Fan/ Gas 3. Line a 20cm x 30cm baking tin with greaseproof paper. In a large bowl combine the flour, oats, seeds nuts and berries.
- Heat the peanut butter, butter and honey in a saucepan. Stir well as it melts together. Once it’s melted, remove from the heat and add the apple.
- Tip the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine well. Spoon into the baking tin and press out to the edges and corners. Use a spoon to compact the mixture.
- Cook for 20-25mins until it turns golden on top. Let it cool in the tin then cut into 16 bars and store in an airtight tin.