Sweet potato and baby kale Peanut Satay curry
What you need:
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 jar Meridian Peanut Satay
- 2 large handfuls of baby kale
- Rice, coriander and lime to serve
- Peel the sweet potatoes and chop into small chunks. Put in a saucepan with the Meridian Peanut Satay sauce. ⅓ fill the jar with water and shake to release all of the sauce and pour into the pan too with the potatoes.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add a little more water if the sauce gets too thick. Stir in the baby kale and check that all is tender. Serve with Rice, coriander and lime.
Note: Try some other veg combinations for a change. It also works well with cauliflower and spinach. Great for lunch boxes too.