What you need:
- 90g oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Meridian Toffee Apple Almond Butter
- 170ml to 230ml bottled cashew or coconut milk (We like using more milk, but it depends on thickness desired!)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- Small handful of walnuts, chopped
- 2 tsp maple syrup
For the apple topping:
- 1 large apple, cored and chopped
- ½ tsp vegan butter or coconut oil
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- ½ tsp coconut sugar
For the caramel:
3 tbsp Meridian Toffee Apple Almond Butter
2 to 3 tbsp coconut cream or soy cream
1 to 2 tsp maple syrup (to taste)
- Make your oats by stirring together all ingredients, then place in the fridge overnight. Add more milk before serving, if desired.
- Make the caramel by blending together all ingredients, adding maple syrup to taste and splashes of cream until you achieve your desired consistency.
- Before serving, gently heat the butter in a pan until melted. Add in the apple, spices, sugar and stir to combine. Continue to heat, stirring often, until softened and caramelised.
- Serve the prepared oats topped with apples and a drizzle of caramel.
Products Related to this Recipe