What you need:
- 90g oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Meridian Toffee Apple Almond Butter
- 170ml to 230ml bottled cashew or coconut milk (We like using more milk, but it depends on thickness desired!)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- Small handful of walnuts, chopped
- 2 tsp maple syrup
For the apple topping:
- 1 large apple, cored and chopped
- ½ tsp vegan butter or coconut oil
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- ½ tsp coconut sugar
For the optional "toffee":
3 tbsp Meridian Toffee Apple Almond Butter
2 to 3 tbsp coconut cream or soy cream
1 to 2 tsp maple syrup (to taste)
- Make your oats by stirring together all ingredients, then place in the fridge overnight. Add more milk before serving, if desired.
- Make caramel by blending together all ingredients, adding maple syrup to taste and splashes of cream until you achieve your desired consistency.
- Before serving, make your apples by gently hearting the butter until melted. Add in the apple, spices and sugar and stir to combine. Continue to heat, stirring often, until softened and caramelised.
- Serve the prepared oats topped with apples and a drizzle of caramel.
Products Related to this Recipe