What you need:
- 220g ready-made pizza dough, defrosted (we used wholegrain, but you can also use white!)
- 1 jar of Meridian Chocca Crunchy Chocolate Spread
2 bananas, sliced
- 1 tsp vegan butter
- ½ to 1 tbsp coconut sugar (to taste)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
For the topping:
- Berries (optional) or toasted marshmallows for extra indulgence
- 30g melted dark chocolate
Makes one 12-inch pizza.
Roll out the pizza dough into a pizza shape. Preheat oven, then cook according to instructions.
- In the meantime, gently heat half of the jar of Chocca in a bain marie, stirring constantly until slightly melted and gooey.
- Smooth over the cooked pizza base, then set aside while you make the banana. Heat the butter in a pan, then add the bananas, sugar and cinnamon. Stir well to combine, then heat for a few minutes, or until caramelised and golden. Scatter over the pizza with your choice of toppings, then drizzle over some chocolate. Enjoy immediately.