What you need:
For the crepe:
- 2 tbsp melted vegan butter
- 170ml plant milk of choice
- 100ml sparkling water
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 150g spelt flour
- Zest one orange
- Pinch salt
For the filling:
- 7 tbsp Meridian Chocca, gently melted
- Optional: Make a mousse to fill made by blending 3 tbsp Chocca, 30g melted dark chocolate, 1/2 package silken tofu and 1/2 tbsp cacao and date syrup to taste
- In a mixing bowl, whisk spelt flour, sugar, orange zest and salt. Make a well in the centre, then pour in the melted butter, plant milk and sparkling water. Whisk until batter is smooth and creamy. Set aside for five minutes.
- Heat some butter or oil in a pan until melted and very hot. Pour in some mixture (around 2 tbsp per crepe), tilting the pan around to form a crepe shape. Cook until bubbling, then flip and cook until lightly golden on both sides. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Gently melt together the Chocca - add in melted chocolate, if desired. Spread some mixture on each crepe, using a spoon or knife to cover the entire crepe. Then roll up. Repeat with all crepes, then serve with fruit of choice.