Takes 10 minutes
What you need
- 80g oats
- 130g Meridian Cocoa peanut butter
- 1tbsp honey
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp dehulled hemp seeds
- 1tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 4tbsp sesame seeds
- Mix together the oats, nut butter, honey, mashed banana and seeds in a bowl. Mix and mash with a fork or your hands until everything is completely combined. If the mixture looks too sticky, pop in the fridge to firm up.
- Spread the sesame seeds on a plate. Take a scoop of the mixture and make a ball with a diameter aprox the same as a £2 coin. Roll the balls in the sesame seeds pressing down slightly so that the seeds stick.
- Put the balls in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Share this post
Products Related to this Recipe