What you need:
For the vanilla hazelnut overnight oats:
- 90g rolled oats
- 250ml milk of choice (we used hazelnut)
- 7 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 2 tbsp chopped, roasted hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 to 2 tsp vanilla extract (to taste)
- Maple syrup, to taste (we used 1 tsp)
One x 350g packet frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (to taste)
- 1½ tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice
- One jar of Meridian Chocca Crunchy Chocolate Spread
- Fresh berries, dark chocolate chunks to serve
Make the oats by stirring together all ingredients. Place in the fridge to thicken and soften overnight, adding a splash more milk if desired.
- Make the raspberries. Heat the fruit in a pan until it breaks down, then whisk through the remaining ingredients, sweetening to taste if needed. Set aside to thicken slightly.
- Serve your parfaits with layers of oats, raspberries and Meridian Chocca. Top with fresh berries and dark chocolate.
Products Related to this Recipe