What you need:
- 2 limes
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and very finely chopped
- 4 carrots, sliced into ribbons with a veg peeler
- 2 apples, cored and cut into thin slices
- 1 fennel, topped and tailed and cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp Meridian Smooth Cashew Butter
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 stalks of mint, leaves chopped
- Combine the juice of 1 lime with the sesame oil, chilli and a pinch of salt.
- Slice all the veg and put into a large bowl with the mint. Drizzle over the lime and oil and toss well.
- Beat the cashew butter with the remaining lime juice the sugar and 2 tbsp water.
- Pile the vegetables onto a plate and drizzle the cashew dressing over.
Products Related to this Recipe