Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles
What you need:
- 8 tbsp dairy-free cream
- 220g good quality dark chocolate, chopped finely (the finer, the better!)
- 6 tbsp Meridian Richer Roast Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Optional: 1-2 tbsp maple syrup, to taste
- Bag of mini pretzels, broken into ‘antlers’
- Icing to make the ‘eyes’
- Redcurrants, cranberries or red chocolate candies to make the ‘nose’
- Very gently, heat your cream until warm (but not boiling). Add in the chopped chocolate, then cover with a tea towel for a few minutes. Whisk smooth, stirring in the peanut butter, vanilla, salt and maple syrup - if using - as you go.
- Place in the fridge for around an hour to firm up enough so that you can handle the mixture.
- Roll into chocolate truffles. Decorate just before eating and enjoy!