What you need:
- 8 tbsp dairy-free cream
- 220g good quality dark chocolate, chopped finely (the finer, the better!)
- 6 tbsp Meridian Richer Roast Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: 1-2 tbsp maple syrup, to taste
- Bag of mini pretzels, broken into ‘antlers’
- Icing to make the ‘eyes’
- Redcurrants, cranberries or red chocolate candies to make the ‘nose’
Very gently, heat your cream until warm (but not boiling). Add in the chopped chocolate, then cover with a tea towel for a few minutes. Whisk smooth, stirring in the peanut butter, vanilla, salt and maple syrup - if using - as you go.
Place in the fridge for around an hour to firm up enough so that you can handle the mixture.
Roll into chocolate truffles and decorate just before eating to create Christmas reindeer. Fun seasonal recipe idea for all the family!
Products Related to this Recipe