Sweet N Salty Peanut Butter Bark
What you need:
- 400g dark chocolate, cut into small chunks
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 jar Meridian Richer Roast Smooth Peanut Butter
- Two handfuls pretzels
- In a bain marie, gently melt the chocolate and coconut oil until smooth. Remove from the heat, then pour into a lined tray (rectangular baking tin).
- Use a spoon to place blobs of peanut butter over the melted chocolate (tip - if the nut butter isn’t runny, melt it slightly in a microwave first), then use a skewer or toothpick to create swirls.
- Scatter over the pretzels, then leave to set. Cut into slices, then enjoy!