Chocolate Peanut Butter & Raspberry Fudge
What you need:
- 210ml sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 250g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Meridian peanut butter
- One punnet raspberries, cut in half
- Pinch sea salt
- Gently heat the condensed coconut milk in a saucepan until just about to come to the boil. Remove from the heat, then add in the chopped chocolate and salt and cover.
- Leave chocolate for a few minutes, then stir smooth. If the chocolate hasn't completely melted, gently apply more heat, stirring often, until it has.
- Gently fold in the peanut butter and stir smooth, then fold in the raspberries. Pour into a lined loaf tin, then leave to set for at least a few hours.