Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
What you need:
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled, chopped and frozen
- 200ml almond milk
- 3 tbsp Meridian crunchy peanut butter - plus 2 tbsp for the ripples
- 60g dark vegan chocolate, chopped fine
- Put all the frozen bananas, almond milk and 3 tablespoons of Meridian Crunchy Peanut Butter into a blender and whizz together until smooth. This will take a while, keep scraping down the sides and separate any banana chunks that have become frozen together.
- Once smooth, remove the blender blade and stir in the chopped chocolate. Tip the ice cream into a freezer container dotting and swirling in the remaining peanut butter as you go, cover and freeze until set. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.