What you need:
- 300g oats (half porridge, half jumbo oats)
- 2 tbsp (14g) milled flaxseed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 250ml unsweetened almond milk
- 60ml Meridian maple syrup
- 60g Meridian Smooth Peanut Butter
- 60g banana puree
- 2 tsp vanilla extract not essence
Line a 9 inch loaf tin with baking paper. Grease with spray oil.
Mix together all ingredients in a bowl, stirring well to combine. It will be a thick mixture!
Place into loaf tin and spread evenly.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Remove and allow to cool full before slicing into 6 bars.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze for up to one month.