What you need:
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced or finely grated
- 2cm ginger, finely grated
- 1 tbsp soy or tamari sauce
- 2 tbsp Meridian Cashew Butter
- 150ml vegetable stock
- 2 sweet potatoes, spiralized
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- Small bunch chives, chopped
- Pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
Takes: 15 minutes
In a large frying pan or wok heat the oil and gently cook the garlic and ginger for 1 minute.
Add the sweet potato and toss well. Stir in the soy or tamari, Meridian cashew butter and stock then season.
Cook for 5 minutes then add in the spinach and chives. Stir to wilt the vegetables, check the seasoning and serve sprinkled with a few chilli flakes.