What you need:
- ⅓ cup Meridian Richer Roast Smooth Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- 200g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 125g vegan biscuits, crushed into small chunks
- 3 handfuls vegan mini marshmallows
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup pistachios or hazelnuts, chopped
- Pinch of salt
Makes: 8 bars
Gently heat together the peanut butter, butter and dark chocolate, stirring until smooth. Stir in the salt, then remove from the heat. Set aside to cool for five minutes.
Stir through the remaining ingredients, then press firmly down into a lined baking tin (we used a brownie tin). Place in the fridge for a few hours, or until set, then cut into slices and enjoy.