Peanut & Coconut Freezer Fudge
What you need:
Serves: Makes 18
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Meridian maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- 280g Meridian coconut and peanut butter
- 1-2 tbsp cacao nibs
- In a small saucepan, heat the coconut oil, maple syrup and a pinch of sea salt. Once melted add a jar of Meridian Coconut and Peanut Butter, stirring till smooth.
- Tip into a lined loaf tin, sprinkle with a handful of cocoa nibs and freeze, flat, for approximately 30 minutes until set.
- Once set, use the lining paper to lift out of the tin and cut into 18 squares. Store in a lidded container in the fridge.