Tumeric Cauliflower, Cashew and Red Rice bowl
What you need:
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp Meridian Crunchy Cashew Butter
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 pack microwave red rice
- 2 spring onions
- 1 bag fresh salad leaves
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan. Divide the cauliflower into bite sized florets and put them in an oven tray. Toss with half the oil, the turmeric and a good pinch of salt. Roast for 20 minutes until toasted and tender.
- While the cauli is cooking, combine the remaining oil, Meridian Crunchy Cashew Butter and lemon juice then season.
- Cook the rice according to the pack instructions and finely slice the spring onions. Mix the spring onion into the rice.
- Divide the salad bag between two lunch boxes or bowls top with the rice then the roast cauli. If you’re taking this to work for lunch, pack the dressing separately and dress the salad before eating. Otherwise drizzle over and eat immediately.